Get your house ready to put on the market.
Here is our checklist for preparing your home to sell. The value of your home will increase if you take some simple steps to add curb appeal and make inexpensive repairs. Let us guide you through the process as you prepare to sell your home…
- Choose the right agent- It is important to have an agent that will tell you exactly what you need to do in order to get the most profit for your home.
- Remove clutter- We all keep to much stuff! Box up anything that isn’t necessary, you want to maximize the perceived space in the home.
- Depersonalize- Buyers want to see themselves in the home.
- Landscape- Remember, curb appeal is very important, it is the first thing that buyers see when pulling up for their first viewing.
- Paint interior if needed- It is amazing how much a fresh coat of paint will improve the overall picture.
- Consider professional cleaning if needed.
- Make the kitchen as appealing as possible- New appliances or updating may be in order.
- Address all odors.
- Get professional photos.
- Price the home right!
All homes are different and may need additional attention in different areas. We are here to walk you through the entire process.